At Nibble, our mission is simple… We want our readers to become even better marketers so they can advance their career!
To help us achieve our goal, we would love to invite the most passionate, knowledgeable industry professionals to share their wisdom with our marketing community.
We welcome guest contributions to our marketing blog – and here is what we’re interested in:
- 100% unique, original content that hasn’t been published elsewhere
- Long-form and short-form blog posts – there is no character limit but the longer, the better
- Educational content on everything marketing including content marketing, video, copywriting, SEO, social media, digital PR, paid campaigns, online advertising, UX, web design, customer experience etc.
- ‘How-to’ guides
- Infographics (ideally as a part of the blog post)
- Expert comments
- Thought leadership pieces
What type of guest content won’t be considered?
- Low-quality blog posts
- Evident link-building articles
- Submissions that don’t bring any value to the marketing community
- Overly promotional content (we allow a link back to your business website only where relevant)
- Plagiarised content
Quick checklist before you reach out to us:
- Is your content useful for marketers?
- Is your blog written in a casual, personal, yet knowledgable style, as if you were talking to a friend who’s really into marketing?
- Is your content mistake-free from errors, spellings, and grammar?
- Is your content ad-free?
- Does your blog only use information from trusted sources?
- Is your content is 100% unique?
If you are ready to pitch your ideas – drop us a line!